Poker always gets to ride in the front. Mom puts us both in the back of her Forester, but before we leave the house - Poker hops into the passenger seat. I want to sit up there too! I don't think I can make the jump though. Every time I go in the car I check to see if the seat is closer than before.
Well, today I went for it!
I got stuck halfway between the front seat and the back seat. Mom was not happy because I decided to make my move while she was driving. I kept kicking my back legs until I could scramble all the way into the front until...I made it!!!
Poker wasn't very happy about it though. He was sleeping on the front seat, so I just sat on top of him. He's pretty comfy. He's no Coach purse, but he's comfy.
--Euchre
WTF? I called the front seat. Then HE comes and sits on me during my nap. After a few minutes I couldn't take it. I went down and sat in the well under the front seat. (It's crowded down there. There's a lot of paper and boxes and audiobooks from the library. Don't worry. I flattened it all out with my big bottom.)
Mom started petting Euchre (that's what she's supposed to do to me!) and I got mad. I wanted her to pat my head too. So I wiggled my head as close to her as I could, but Mom didn't like that. I guess she needs to use 3rd gear when she drives. I put my head on the passenger seat instead and stared at her sadly for the rest of the drive.
Euchre might have taken over the couch but the car is MINE!!
--Poker
Friday, December 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment