Monday, January 22, 2007

Another ride to the gym

We like rides to the gym for two reasons: 1) RIDE! and 2) We get a big treat (Yams!) that she thinks will keep us occupied. We tried to climb over the seat when we heard her open the bag. We had our chests over the seat ready to heave ourselves over the back but then Mom yelled at us and we sat down. We got our treats and behaved while she was teaching class.

Two of Mom's favorite shows were on last night so we just watched TV with her when we got home. It wasn't Meerkat Manor, so we wrestled by ourselves and played with our toys. Then we were bored again. We fell asleep and she left us in the basement, but we found our way upstairs to her room in the dark.


--Poker and Euchre

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who are the cutest doggies in the world? Who are the cutest doggies in the world?... You are, yes, you are!

Unknown said...

I have to tell you how much I enjoy your adventures. I love looking at your adorable pictures, you are the cutest doggies in the world! Now how do I explain that to my cats?