(Animal nudity warning.)
Euchre always goes first in the bath, you'll see why later. Put the doggy in the tub and spray from the neck down. (It's nice to have somewhere to rest my head. --Euchre)
Then Mom puts on the soap and rubs it all over our backs, bellies, legs and paws. We get a massage with the rubber brush before rinsing. aaaah.
Dry with towel and we're done.
Wait! The shake!
Look how clean! (Me, not the room. --Euchre)
Poker! Your turn! Where'd he go? He always runs away and hides when Mom says "Bath!"
Mom tries putting a bribe on the soap dish. Will he go for it? He does!
Same process, wet the doggy, pour shampoo and lather.
Look! I'm a Rhodesian Ridgeback! --Poker
More like a skunk... --Euchre
Scrub with the brush.
Rinse.
And dry.
And of course, the shake!
Who needs a hair dryer -I just run until I'm dry. --Poker
Wanna see where he's going?
--Poker and Euchre
1 comment:
Poker's the David Hasselhoff of Bulldogs! Can we get that run in Slo-mo?
Post a Comment