Monday, July 16, 2007

Grandma is visiting

Grandma came yesterday for a week-long visit. We like Grandma. I even let her sit in the front. --Poker She likes us too. Poker follows her all around because she gives the boys watermelon.

Today Mom was late for work so Grandma took us for a walk then fed us. Here's Grandma's morning report.
The boys are good. They are resting now after the walk, food and vitamins. We even met your neighbors and they recognized the two dogs. I told them this is grandma dogsitting...they all laughed....older couples in the yard. Ha!! It was a nice walk this morning. Got back at 6:30. Not bad...cool ...so we do not sweat that much.

And Grandma's afternoon report.
The boys are good. They went out and pee and they both had their carrots and watermelon already. Pretty soon I will make them take their nap!!! Good!

Mom is packing to go away but we don't care. Grandma is here!

--Poker and Euchre

No comments: