This morning, Mom asked us if we wanted to go for a walk. Of course! Euchre got excited and ran around the coffee table. Poker got excited and ran...upstairs. Huh?
We waited nicely for Mom to put our leashes on and we went outside. Poker took off running and Euchre...stayed on the top step. Apparently, he didn't really want to go.
Mom let go of his leash and took Poker towards the corner. Euchre stayed.
Mom & Poker walked around the corner. Still no Euchre.
I didn't want to go walking without him, so I stopped too and made Mom go back towards the house. Mom walked with me along the street on the other side, but I made sure I could always see where Euchre was. --Poker
Then we all went back inside.
I had a case of the Mondays. --Euchre
--Poker and Euchre
Monday, August 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment