Grandpa took care of us while Mom was at a regatta. We like Grandpa's house.

Mom set up our stuff in the kitchen.
Even our playpen.
But we prefer the yard. It's big and flat and there's lots of cushy grass.

Mom played with us outside before she left.

Then we were tired, so we all took a nap on the couch.
On Sunday, Grandpa took us to Grandma's house. We like Grandma - she gives us lots of food. We follow her all around the house, especially when she's in the kitchen. We also like when she runs around with us in the yard.
Grandma likes us too!
Date: Nov 13, 2007 7:50 PM
7:50 PM Grandma: I am upstairs and the boys must be sleeping already .
7:51 PM If they got up after I make my trip down, I might give them the half of the carrot for both. They LOVE me! Ha!
7:52 PM So far so good. I do not like to walk them in the morning because it is cold now. Tomorrow I have mass at 8:30 that means we have to do that earlier.
7:53 PM They are good so far when we go for a walk. Since it is in the morning, there are cars going to work or to school. So far, they mind when I tell them cars coming. Good Night.
Date: Nov 12, 2007 9:36 PM
9:36 PM Grandma: The boys should be sleeping now.
9:37 PM Ms. Hei was here and Euchre tried to be close to her which is trying to avoid. Ha!! Then Poker rang the bell to go out. He is good. He peed!
9:38 PM They were playing rough also but had fun.
9:39 PM They know if they stay close to me....there is food.
We'll see Mom again next week when she comes down to go with us to Uncle Cedric's house for Thanksgiving!
--Poker and Euchre
No comments:
Post a Comment