Inside, we each found our own toy. Euchre has a Christmas elf from a bag of toys that Mom tried to hide. We picked this one out ourselves while she wasn't looking.
Poker has a new squeaky toy from our favorite store, The Pretentious Pooch.
It has 3 squeakers. Here he shows you how they work.
So we're happy, each with our own toy.
But wait, Euchre wants to try the new toy.
I'll wrestle you for it!
Okay. We'll share.
--Poker and Euchre
2 comments:
i miss the doggies!
We are so glad the guys love the squeaky toy. I can tell by the video they are having a blast. I hope all of that squeaking isn't driving you too nuts.
The next time you bring them to Pretentious Pooch, we'll have a special, complimentary toy waiting to say, 'Thanks for feedback.'
Christopher Woodside
Pretentious Pooch
1017 Cathedral Street
Baltimore MD 21201
443-524-7777
www.pretentiouspooch.com
Post a Comment