Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Did you miss us?

Mom's been busy so she couldn't help us with the bullog. But we've been playing and are healthy and happy. Here's what we've been up to:
  • Poker gets daily exercise playing with the big blue ball.
  • Euchre watches Poker play from a comfy spot on the couch.
  • Poker's snow tiger got his voice back!
  • Euchre tries to make a grab for the leopard but soon retires to the couch.
  • Poker tries to get out of going to the kitchen while Mom's at work by either making a break for the upstairs or the downstairs. But Mom is fast and catches his back legs and drags him back to corral him in the kitchen.
  • Euchre finds a comfy spot on the blanket in the kitchen to enjoy a crunchy carrot.

We've also had a lot of visitors:

  • Natalie came from Indianapolis to visit. She smells like doggies. We want to meet them and play! She sat in my seat... --Poker
  • Shawn came over to take us on long walks. We like it, but then we're tired. You should trying faking a limp. He takes us back if I'm "limping."--Euchre
  • Jeremy came over to play with us and give us a potty break while Mom was working. Whew! I couldn't hold it much longer. --Poker You should just poop on the floor like I do. --Euchre

We'll have to get some pictures up later. The weather is getting nice, maybe Mom will take us on a walk, or a ride...

--Poker and Euchre

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss the bullies! :) I'll see you in a couple months!