Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A Beautiful Surprise

We got back from Hilo and I went to the pool to work on my tan before sunset. I came back to the room to find a gorgeous flower arrangement on the table.

When Shawn came back from working out, I asked if he had sent the flowers and he said he didn't. Upon reading the card, I find they're from my favorite towel desk guy, Jesse. He's got the cool tattoo on his head and he's really friendly (except when he's yelling at the kids who are climbing up the slide). I called him to thank him for the flowers, and turns out it's his birthday today (Happy Birthday!). That was really sweet. The flowers were gorgeous. Thanks Jesse! (I send the flowers back to the Kohala pool towel desk when we leave. Too bad, I would have liked to keep them. Maybe I can have another flower arrangement in Baltimore. hint hint.)

No comments: